7.11.11

november of 7 , 9.45 p.m

assalamualaikum to my dearest readers , there are just about 7 days left before i proceed for spm..sigh
i do like relaxing but actually afraid..haha ! since early of the morning , i get new spirit of my friends , who was given name as anis natasha shafawi..*she kinda brilliant and hardworking person..
i quite envious when we make some sort of last minute discussion..
i make a request for her to teach me about cell devision , so by using her reference books , she starting explain it one by one about the process occur at meiosis I and meiosis II..
deeply , i wanna wish thank u very very much for her because she wills to help me..
*dalam hati(dah lah pandai..cantik pulak tu*)
x percaya?
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
let see it
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

cun kan dia?



ada lagi..sat2..









ok that's all for tonight..
*credit to miss anis natasha








No comments:

Post a Comment